I tell myself this every day

I tell myself this every day

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Official FB Page!!

I went ahead and set up a Facebook page for this blog. I always have really random but funny thoughts I want to put up here but I don't want to over post and have all the important issues get lost under a million posts about funny shaped poops I find on the sidewalk. I also would like people to see that despite all of these struggles I have plenty of good moments. It will allow you to see the other side of me- the funny outgoing, up beat, silly, and positive person I really am.

Here is proof of the real me. The enjoyable, loving, and ridiculous person I am fighting to bring out daily.






As always thank you for reading
Your time is precious and I'm grateful for allowing me some of it

No comments:

Post a Comment