I tell myself this every day

I tell myself this every day

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Can't Control My Fingers I Can't Control My Brain

It's terrifying to think if I was born a decade or two earlier I would have been committed to an asylum  probably for life.

 I'm fortunate to live in a time where science can keep the rest of the world from just locking me away. My biggest fear is being locked up and away from everyone I love. I am in constant fear of losing control- that's why I've never used heavy drugs. I struggle so hard daily just to have control over myself I couldn't imagine giving that little bit up. It would be a complete loss of freedom and control if I was locked up.

Anyway, I found this Really cool link to a photo collection of abandoned asylums

I love looking at these. They remind me that no matter what I can be grateful that I never had to end up in one of these places.

I also absolutly love this show-

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment