I tell myself this every day

I tell myself this every day

Monday, May 20, 2013

When Does The Narwhal Bacon

For those of you who don't know- I'm a stupid huge Reddit fan. I have been for years. It's been there for me through everything. When ever I wanted to test how "tough" I was I would wonder into /r/wtf, if I was in a good mood I would be in /r/funny, I spend a lot of time in /r/horror, and I've found a ton of artistic inspiration in countless subreddits. Just recently I decided to lurk in /r/bipolar. I was in a horrible state and I needed something, anything! I didn't have anyone around who could help me- I was on my own. I looked it up and BAM- a bipolar subreddit. I've been spending a lot of time there and for anyone who isn't aware of it I suggest at least trying it. I've found a lot of help and a lot of it in the form of listening. I'm so fucking stuck in my head that I want out- I want to focus on someone else and who better than someone struggling like I am?

So I highly suggest trying /r/bipolar. It's helped me realize I'm not hopeless and it's also the inspiration behind my blog. Thanks strange faceless internet people who are obsessed with cats and bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment